Crystal Therapy is a form of energy medicine. It uses gemstones to promote healing in the body. Crystals have a vibrational energy that work with our own energy, restoring vitality and balancing our body, mind and spirit.
During a Crystal Therapy treatment the client is generally clothed and laying comfortably.
Crystals are placed at certain points on the body, generally on and around the chakras.
Listed are some of the Chakras (energy points) and relevant stones that may be used for healing:
- Root Chakra – jasper, garnet, onyx, hematite, smoky quartz
- Second Chakra (womb) - carnelian, moonstone, rutilated quartz, shiva lingham, tigers eye
- Third Chakra (solar plexus) – citrine, amber, topaz, golden calcite
- Fourth Chakra (heart) – rose quartz, aventurine, kunzite
- Fifth Chakra (throat) – aquamarine, turquoise, blue lace agate, blue calcite
- Sixth Chakra (third eye) – sapphire, turquoise, amethyst
- Seventh Chakra (crown) – clear quartz or amethyst, selenite
During the treatment the crystals will be working with the energy field of the patient. This may or may not be felt during the treatment however, there are many reports of a sense of well being, hours, even days later.
Crystal Therapy can also:
- Facilitate the removal of emotional and mental blockages in the body
- Help to deal with stress, trauma, anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- Assists your body with its own self-healing mechanisms.
- Assists clear thinking, decision-making and problem solving.
- Helps remove blocks and instill an overall feeling of well being.
The energy of the crystals placed on the body will be absorbed by the client. If the client has a conscious understanding of the properties of the crystals and has a clear intention of the desired result of the session, the treatment can be even more effective, however this is not necessary.
A Crystal treatment will leave you feeling relaxed, balanced and with a renewed feeling of well being.
A Crystal Therapy treatment is safe, non-invasive, powerful, and subtle.